Part I of My Confessions
1. I have never been in love with someone who was also in love with me.
2. I have been skinny diving twice... and plan to do it again, because it's one of the only times I feel happy.
3. I have never seriously considered marrying anyone, because I believe any one who would marry me would have to be crazy.
4. I have seriously considered how I would commit suicide... and decided not to only because I didn't want anyone to be bothered with my remains.
5. I often dream of drowning in the ocean- it is one of my most peaceful, recurrent dreams.
6. I am more afraid of making bad decisions in my life than I am of dying.
7. I am afraid that I am the worst person I know.
8. I have few male friends because men scare me.
9. I love cooking because it is a way to show people I care about them. It is also why I rarely cook good things for myself.
10. When I am alone, I often talk to myself. I am never surprised when the voice in my head sounds different from my everyday voice. The voice in my head is way smarter than me.
Take the challenge and send a post card to PostSecret- a really great community project where people can mail in their secrets anonymously and share their secret selves with the world. Send your postcard to the address below, then check out the website for some seriously moving confessions.
13345 Copper Ridge Rd
Germantown, Maryland 20874
Postcard size requirements- 4X6 inches
P.S. - one secret I'm glad to share. I love all of you- thanks for sharing my adventure.